Last updated 9 June 2021
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Your browser’s local storage is used to store information about your in-app activities such as:
- keeping dismissed notifications from showing again.
- ensuring persistent page state when navigating to and from the home screen
- maintaining filter states while navigating to and from filtered views
- Browser local storage is not a cookie in that it does not send information to our servers. All local storage information handling is performed on the client’s web browser and is considered more secure. It does, however, fall under the EU Cookie Law.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Google analytics
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies on this third-party website:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/