Security & Safety Guide
Last updated 28 June 2022
We maintain a comprehensive privacy program.
- We do not sell the personal information of our customers to third parties
- We are compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
User Account Security
Limited access to authorized users helps keep data secure.
- Password-protected client access with username/password authentication per user
- Users are associated with specific projects
- Clients can set up various authentication levels for end-user content access
- All authentication requests are sent over HTTPS
Our software was built from the ground up and runs on cloud-compute clusters from a leading global server vendor.
- PCI compliant
- ISO 27001 certified
- Safe Harbor
- 24×7 full proximity digital video surveillance & full perimeter CCTV
- Restricted biometric access with proximity keycard control, forming a rigid two-factor authentication process
- 24x7x365 NOC support
- 24×7 on-site security detail
Reliable uptime for a smooth experience.
- 99.9% uptime
- Additional internal tools are used to further monitor availability and performance
- Automatic backup system
Client payments are processed via certified payment providers.
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Providers
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256
Web and Mobile Application Development
Our developers conduct regular security reviews.
- All systems are scanned regularly for common security vulnerabilities
- No credit card information is permitted to be stored on any mobile device
- All web and mobile applications are primarily developed, tested, deployed, and maintained by a full-time, in-house engineering team
Native apps are distributed through the official app distributors.
- Apple App Store
- Google Play Store
- Additional web application for mobile and desktop access via SSL connections
We understand that no computer system is perfectly secure.
- In the event of a breach of an ATIV information system, we have a detailed Incident Response Plan in place
- If you find a vulnerability, please report it to us at support-at-ativsoftware-dot-com