Bring your attendees together on one platform
Whether the audience is onsite or virtual; whether the speaker is in the room or needs to “dial-in”, the EventPilot® meeting platform can accommodate all of these scenarios and more!
All our virtual and hybrid packages include these fundamentals:
- EventPilot meeting app for web and native
- Online Planner with 2-way app sync
- Data set
- Custom layout tabs
- Session Status Integration*
- Content Library*
- PosterBridge® Connection
- Context Aware Session Surveys
- Simple Authentication via attendee list upload
- Peer Finder Messaging (private attendee-to-attendee messaging)
- Sponsorship Module with native app splash screen, home screen ads, in session ads
- Exhibitor Link Upload (up to 5 links per exhibitor)
- ScanHunt® Gamification
- App password protection
- Moderated Q&A
- Additional features include: Instant Session Rating, Chat, Attendee List, Scientific Search Engine, Related Sessions, Recommended Sessions, BadgeScanner™ lead retrieval (Badge QR Scanner), Intelligent Room Overflow Indicator
* Packages for onsite events do not include this feature.
Take advantage of native event app features without the approval waiting period.
EventPilot fundamentals includes a shell conference app with all the native meeting app features and functionality. The native event app is already available in the App Store and attendees simply download your branded event program into it.
1. Enter the Event CodeAttendees download the "EventPilot" app and enter an event code you define when setting up the project.
2. Download ContentEventPilot takes care of downloading your entire event program for offline use.
3. Run the Event AppRestart EventPilot and your event program with your branding appears.
Try the Free EventPilot Express Meeting App
Download the EventPilot Conference App to your iOS or Android device to experience Express in action with the event code "demo"