FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATIV Software makes conference attendee communication and networking easier with launch of EventPilot 4.5
The new version of the meeting app EventPilot offers enhanced usability and social sharing options via Facebook and LinkedIn
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – June 20, 2011 – ATIV Software today announced the release of EventPilot 4.5, a significant milestone in delivering mobile event apps that enhance the attendee conference experience through innovative networking and sharing options, usability enhancements, and additional platform support. The integration of Bump and QR technologies as well as direct sharing via Facebook and LinkedIn simplify networking and communication while full iPad support and usability enhancements provide a richer and more intuitive meeting app.
"EventPilot is breaking down communication barriers," said Silke Fleischer, Co-founder and CEO of ATIV Software. "Attendees can now directly email speakers and exhibitors, swap and store contact information independent of available Internet access, and easily share interesting event sessions on their Facebook or LinkedIn profiles, all through the EventPilot mobile app. We have taken all the great features that make EventPilot a valuable conference reference tool and incorporated new elements, creating an even richer social experience."
Facebook and LinkedIn Integration
– supports sharing of sessions that attendees find valuable and thereby increases the reach for the presenters and event organizers.
– enables attendees to conveniently share contact information and take notes for new contacts. The EventPilot Plus edition includes Bump (if Internet connections are available) and QR technology (no Internet connection required) for contact sharing.
Speaker and Exhibitor Email inclusion
– empowers attendees to send questions to speakers or exhibitors before, during, and after the event.
iPad version and full landscape support
– provides an optimized large screen viewing experience in either portrait or landscape mode.
– helps attendees to quickly find the information they are looking for by globally searching through session, speaker, or exhibitor data.
– allows attendees to easily scroll through the available tabs, or browse all sessions at a glance, and receive notification reminders for sessions about to start.
Enhanced Web Version with landing page
– provides users on desktop or other devices, such as BlackBerry, an intuitive simple web version to view the entire event program.
Native App Localization
– makes EventPilot readily usable for events held in German, Dutch, Spanish, or Portuguese (additional languages available upon request).
– extends the EventPilot Plus edition to provide local restaurants, sights, and entertainment information for attendees.
The EventPilot platform is an affordable solution for all event sizes available as Lite, Standard, and Plus edition. It is set up in only a few days, can be updated any time, and significantly reduces printing cost of paper programs or handouts.
More information about EventPilot is available at http://ATIVSoftware.com
All editions of EventPilot version 4.5 are available immediately.
About ATIV Software
ATIV Software offers EventPilot, the customizable mobile conference app for event and meeting planners. EventPilot is available as a native app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Android as well as a mobile web version for all other web-enabled devices including BlackBerry. For more information, visit http://www.ativsoftware.com.