FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATIV Software launches conference app EventPilot 3.0 for iPhone and Android
New version of the innovative mobile event guide EventPilot connects organizers to attendees with dynamic just-in-time alert view
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – October 12, 2010 – ATIV Software today announced the new version of EventPilot 3.0 that brings event planner communication with conference attendees to a new level. The intuitive app is packed with a powerful dynamic dashboard that displays just-in-time messages and alerts from event organizers and is available as an out-of-the-box solution at a compelling price point.
“For the first time, event planners can use EventPilot to broadcast program changes, calls to action, special events, sponsor ads, videos and more to their attendees directly within the app. The app now becomes a communication and reference tool. Instead of printing an ineffective paper program, organizers provide relevant information long before and after the event,” said Eric Converse, Founder and CTO of ATIV Software. “The built-in dynamic dashboard transforms mobile event apps by giving users instant access to all critical event information when they need it.”
The new “Now” tab acts as a dashboard that
- reminds attendees of upcoming sessions, or scheduled items about to start,
- displays messages and alerts from organizers,
- helps market the conference through promo videos and registration information,
- keeps users up to date with current event news via Twitter feeds,
- and reduces information overload through time specific content.
EventPilot 3.0 has been implemented for DevLearn, the leading e-Learning conference and expo hosted by the eLearning Guild. “Many events simply offer their paper programs online, yet mobile devices can offer so much more, and our attendees deserve more. EventPilot brings the idea of a “smart brochure” to life. Attendees simply open the event app and they immediately know what’s happening right now. It’s beautiful,” said Brent Schlenker, Program Director for DevLearn.
New Features of EventPilot 3.0
- Now View informs attendees of upcoming sessions and alerts about scheduled items as well as current Tweets
- Organizer Alerts enables event planners to push important messages and alerts onto the dashboard
- Timed Ads show organizer ads for special events or additional sponsor ads
- Event Promo Video engages potential attendees
- Presenter Book displays keynote presenter’s publications
- YouTube video support to be included in sessions, alerts, or speaker descriptions
- Notes and Thumbs Up ratings for speakers
The EventPilot platform is an affordable solution for all event sizes. It is set up in only a few days, can be updated any time, and significantly reduces printing cost of paper programs or handouts.
All editions of EventPilot version 3.0 are available immediately.
About ATIV Software
ATIV Software provides cross-platform custom mobile app development and offers EventPilot, the customizable mobile conference app for event and meeting planners. EventPilot is available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and web-enabled mobile devices.
For more information, visit www.ativsoftware.com